Monday, June 17, 2013

Note

Heyo all družina in prijatelji!!
 
I hope everything is well at home. From what I hear it has been raining a ton in Texas, which is ironic since it has been perfectly clear skies here in Slovenija for the most part this week. I think the weather is just going to be whatever is opposite here as in Texas. Then again, I don't know if Texas will win on the rain side if that's the case since it rains so much in Slovenia.
 
This week has been an incredibly busy week with a whole lot of I don't know what. We had a Zone conference on Thursday so I got to meet all the new sisters in Slovenia, Sister Kovač in Maribor and Sister Fugal in Ljubljana (Sister Porter of course in Celje I already know). Our investigator who was on date for baptism this Saturday went for 11 days without smoking before he gave in again. We all came to the conclusion to meet with him again maybe in a few months when he feels he will have the strength and stronger desire to quit smoking and be baptized. I went on an exchange with Elder Mills on Friday and did service for an older member of the branch cutting her lawn. It was a lot of work, but we will probably get another service opportunity out of it as her neighbor asked if we could help him in 10 or so days with his lawn as well.
 
This next week looks like it is going to be a whole lot of talking to everyone finding new people to visit. It is going to be so much fun!! Also, this Friday is the last day of school for the high schoolers and I think exams are ending on Friday as well for the college people, which means, as rumor has it, that Celje is about to become a ghost town as everyone goes to the coast.
 
I don't really have any cool stories I can think of today, so here are a few pictures to make up for it instead from last p-day. Notice Sister Legro's Rocking Slovenia flag t-shirt. We went to the university of Maribor building with the member we were with that day and everyone was staring at her. Way to stick out even when we're not wearing nice clothes!!
 
LP
-Starešina Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment